NonWoTex – tender offer (2007)

NonWoTex Plc is a Bulgarian producer of nonwoven technical textile with application in the construction, furniture and dressmaking industries as well as for production of air filters.

Bulbrokers Consulting advised the shareholders Mr. Veselin Vodenicharov and Mr. Petar Vasilev, holding majority stake of 91.1%  in NonWoTex on their tender offer for purchase of shares from the remaining shareholders. The tender offer was for 8.9% of the capital of NonWoTex with total value of EUR 6ths. 

The advisory services provided by Bulbrokers Consulting included preparation of the related documentation, communication with the regulatory body the Financial Supervision Commission, as well as organization of the entire process. Bulbokers acted as financial intermediary for the procedure.